- FindYourSpot.com Take an online quiz to help you find the best places for you to live and work. Discover perfect hometowns rated based on YOUR unique interests and needs.
- Jobpedia.org Career advice from America's leading companies.
- Online Reputation Management - a resource to help you manage your online image
Education Licensure Information
Interview Prep & More
Salary & Financial Planning
- Human Rights Campaign--WorkNet Click on WorkNet to find lots of information on state laws, employers with LGBT-friendly policies, steps to take if discrimination has occurred. Includes a database of over 1700 private and government employers who have non-discrimination policies that include sexual orientation. Download the current copy of "The State of the Workplace."
- Out and Equal - Workplace Advocates
- LGBT Career Link
- Out for Work - OFW’s programs, resources, and services provide assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to explore career options, master search techniques and strategies and research employment opportunities.
- Human Rights Campaign- Coming Out Guide - information for coming out in the workplace as Transgender
- GLSEN - Gay, Lesbian, Straight Educators Network
- PrideNet comprehensive website serving the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.
- Pride at Work Search this site to see how Pride at Work helps to mobilize mutual support between the organized Labor Movement and the LGBT Community focusing on organizing social and economic justice.
- ProGayJobs Dedicated exclusively to the employment needs of the GLBT professional workforce, this site provides numerous resources to GLBT jobseekers to find jobs with companies that embrace diversity.
- Gay Yellow Pages --A directory of organizations, businesses, resources, etc. for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Community.
Persons with Disabilities & Learning Differences
- Job Accommodation Network - Resources about disclosure, interview tips, and more.
- Do2Learn.com - JobTIPS is a free program designed to help individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other learning differences explore career interests, seek and obtain employment, and successfully maintain employment.
- Careers and the disAbled Website for the magazine. The first career guidance and recruitment magazine developed for persons with disabilities
- National Business and Disability Council The NBDC assists corporations with hiring, working with, and marketing to people with disabilities. Use their resume databank and job postings to maximize your opportunities.
- Job Accomodation Network The JAC is an international toll-free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities. Helpful for both job hunters and employers. The site doesn't have job listings but does give resources to help you.
- AAPD American Association of People with Disabilities
- We Connect Now dedicated to uniting college students with disabilities in access to higher education and employment issues.
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org on March 4, 2014