- FindYourSpot.com Take an online quiz to help you find the best places for you to live and work. Discover perfect hometowns rated based on YOUR unique interests and needs.
- Jobpedia.org Career advice from America's leading companies.
- Online Reputation Management - a resource to help you manage your online image
Education Licensure Information
Interview Prep & More
Salary & Financial Planning
- Summer Medical Education Program Apply for summer educational experiences to help encourage and support minority pre-med students.
- National Society of Black Engineers Put your credentials in their online resume book.
- Black Collegian Magazine Many valuable resources including both career and graduate school information, job search advice, and profiles of companies that are actively recruiting minority students.
- Black Enterprise Online Information for African-American business people including a list of the top 100 black-owned businesses in the United States.
- The Black Perspective
- Black Excel Resource for helping with careers, colleges, internship, and scholarship choices. Links to over 200 Free Scholarships!
- Saludos Web Sponsored by Saludos Hispanos magazine and dedicated to promoting Hispanic careers and education. Job listings from many employers who are actively recruiting qualified Hispanics.
- The National Society for Hispanic Professionals
- ASPIRA Association
- Index of Native American Resources on the Internet Links to commercial resources, job notices and lots more.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals
- IMDiversity This website caters to most ethnic minorities. You can search for jobs, post your resume, and even find out more information about employers.
- Embracing the Real World: The Black Woman's Guide to Life After College
- College Horizons - Resources supporting Native American's in Higher Education
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) SEO provides superior educational and career programs to young people from underserved communities, addressing inequities in education and opportunity that often limit their success.
- Workplace Diversity Employment opportunities targeted to diverse populations: African American, Asian American, Disabled, Forty Plus, Gay & Lesbian, Hispanic, Native American, Veteran, Women
- Human Rights Campaign--WorkNet Click on WorkNet to find lots of information on state laws, employers with LGBT-friendly policies, steps to take if discrimination has occurred. Includes a database of over 1700 private and government employers who have non-discrimination policies that include sexual orientation. Download the current copy of "The State of the Workplace."
- Out and Equal - Workplace Advocates
- LGBT Career Link
- Out for Work - OFW’s programs, resources, and services provide assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to explore career options, master search techniques and strategies and research employment opportunities.
- Human Rights Campaign- Coming Out Guide - information for coming out in the workplace as Transgender
- GLSEN - Gay, Lesbian, Straight Educators Network
- PrideNet comprehensive website serving the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.
- Pride at Work Search this site to see how Pride at Work helps to mobilize mutual support between the organized Labor Movement and the LGBT Community focusing on organizing social and economic justice.
- ProGayJobs Dedicated exclusively to the employment needs of the GLBT professional workforce, this site provides numerous resources to GLBT jobseekers to find jobs with companies that embrace diversity.
- Gay Yellow Pages --A directory of organizations, businesses, resources, etc. for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Community.
Persons with Disabilities & Learning Differences
- Job Accommodation Network - Resources about disclosure, interview tips, and more.
- Do2Learn.com - JobTIPS is a free program designed to help individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other learning differences explore career interests, seek and obtain employment, and successfully maintain employment.
- Careers and the disAbled Website for the magazine. The first career guidance and recruitment magazine developed for persons with disabilities
- National Business and Disability Council The NBDC assists corporations with hiring, working with, and marketing to people with disabilities. Use their resume databank and job postings to maximize your opportunities.
- Job Accomodation Network The JAC is an international toll-free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities. Helpful for both job hunters and employers. The site doesn't have job listings but does give resources to help you.
- AAPD American Association of People with Disabilities
- Lift, Inc. A nonprofit corporation that qualifies, trains, hires, and places information technology professionals who have physical disabilities through contracts with major corporations who eventually hire them directly.
- We Connect Now dedicated to uniting college students with disabilities in access to higher education and employment issues.
Last edited by email@example.com on May 21, 2013