Quick Question Sessions
Want someone to review your resume?
Unsure what to wear to an interview?
Have a question relating to your internship or job search?
Quick Question Sessions are 15-minute, first-come, first-served sessions with a career counselor. It's a chance to get immediate answers on specific question or issue, such as graduate school entrance exams, cover letters, or social networking. Quick Question Sessions are a great way to identify next steps and familiarize yourself with resources, but not meant to replace a regular one-on-one appointment with a career counselor.
Quick Question Sessions:
A Career Center Counselor will be available to help you with these and other career related questions
from 11 am – 1 pm in the City Market Area (Highsmith, 1st floor) on:
Please check back for Fall 2013 schedule!
Examples for a Quick Question Session:
• How to dress for an interview.
• How to start building a resume, or a quick review of your current resume draft.
• How to use RockyLink to search for jobs on or off campus.
• How to answer a specific interview questions.
• How to get started searching for an internship or job.
• How to prepare for a career fair.
• What's networking and how to get started.
Topics Better Saved for a Scheduled Counseling Appointment:
• I'm not sure what I want to do after graduation.
• I'm trying to choose a major, but I have so many interests, I can't decide.
• I want to practice for an interview.
Last edited by email@example.com on May 23, 2013