Welcome to the Virtual Career Center! These resources are provided for your convenience, but are not meant to replace individual career counseling services. Please use the guides and videos below to get started, answer your basic questions, or as a refresher. We encourage you to follow up with a counselor to meet your individual career development needs.
Resume & Cover Letter
1. Download the Resume Guide:
2. Create a first draft of your resume:
- Ensure you have a good first draft by reviewing the Resume Checklist
3. Get your resume reviewed by a pro:
- Good: Email your resume to: career.unca.edu for feedback from our Career Center staff
- Better: Visit the Career Center during “Walk In Hours” to get a quick resume review, Monday-Friday 2-4 p.m.
- Best: Schedule a 1-hour appointment with a Career Counselor using RockyLink or call 828-251-6515